Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Incredible Honey

Last June 13, Friday, after school, honey and i decided to watch THE INCREDIBLE HULK at Robinson's movie theater. It was alloted as our time to relax and spend quality time with one another after getting too problematic the whole month. We sure had fun and was able to relax and unwind. We both find a movie theater a great place for relaxation and enjoyment because of the ambiance and very comfy chairs. Anyway, I brought with me little gifts for my honey to make up with my being "selfish" attitude towards him. It was actually also my surprise for him. I love giving and buying him things because my heart smiles every time i see him smile. And i got overjoyed when I saw the look on his face showing how he loved my gifts! :)
He always amazes me everytime he eats. I have no idea where he puts it. HE IS SO INCREDIBLE! BEfore we went to the movie, i bought him 2 slices of pizza from pizza hut and a BIG MAC from Mc Donalds with large fries and orange juice. I thought he would not be able to finish it, but he actually did. He's myincredible honey. I am so inlove and so amzaed with him. ANYWAY....
During the movie, since we've missed each other a lot, we were hugging one another while watching. He kept kissing me all over my face and also my hand. He's so adorable. And every once in a while, i leer at his face and keep reminding myself how blessed i am to have him as my fiance. I am so proud to have him in my life. A great singer and dancer!


I THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME SUCH A LOVING FIANCE.


No comments: