Sunday, June 22, 2008

21st Monthsary!

I cant believe we'vce lasted this long. We've been through lots of ups and downs and yet we're still together and even having a stronger realtionship.
Yesterday, right after school, i went home straight and started frshend up and prepared myself as fast as i could. After doing so, i took a public vehicle heading near honey's place. We took a walk and started chatting about how our relationship has been doing. That night, he never failed telling me sweet words. I felt like i was melting because everytime he says something sweet, he'd always stare to my eyes and hold my hand gently and lovingly to show his sincerity. We we're both so happy since God has been with us for 21 months. I believe we'll make a perfect couple in HIS perfect time.
The feeling I had when my honey was expressing his love for me was really elusive. His torrid love for me was overt. I may not be as sweet as he is but in my own little way, I would want to express my love in a very exquisite manner. Even though we have not prepared much for this very specal day, our presence to one another lavished with ardent love was greater than the best i could ever imagine. But ofcourse, i wouldn't allow it not to have a celebration for this. Maybe this coming tuesday, I'll surprise him with a romantic dinner and give him a present. :)


HELP ME COME UP WITH A ROMANTIC PLAN FRIENDS! Any suggestion will do and will be much appreciated.:)


WISH ME LUCK GUYS! HOPE I CAN MAKE HIM SMILE!:)

1 comment:

Elvz said...

Hi there! I have a TAG for u pls visit http://pinaymommydreamer.blogspot.com/2008/06/passing-on-flame.html