Saturday, May 17, 2008

LADY. who acts so "all-knowing" and loves to gossip.


funny.. i actually dont even want to say anything anymore. But the point here is,, just try to find yourself someone else to talk about. Seriously, for once, just back off. If you're really smart, you won't need my explanation. i know the truth to the story. and all those you keep saying to me are all LIES. and all you do are all pretensions. so just stop. stop lying and stop pretending. You havent even heard my side but yet you started judging me. Its just a little misunderstanding then you started gossiping. If that's how you react to it, then two words for you,, GROW UP.... and oh,, just please mind your own business. will you? You're not even related to me at all but when you start discussing things with me,, you act like you're my mother. You werent even there to witness any of it, but still you judge and command me of what i should do? or prolly blaming me for being somewhere that isnt really even wrong to attend at.. not being rude or anything,,, but its actually really NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS..
and oh yes.. before i forget,, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STOP ME FROM WORKING FOR THE LORD.. you really have no right to do it.. just because you're mad at me,, doesn't mean you can take me off my ministry.
just plainly interfering with other people's lives and judging them when you dont have the right to do so-- i find it senseless.. so,, QUIT IT..
and one last thing,,,,, QUIT ANNOYING ME.. you're just wasting your time..

WELL, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..
AND GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.

No comments: