Sunday, May 25, 2008

fully loaded :))

today,, i woke up late,, and i had to wake my brothers too so that they can prepare for the sunday service.. after fixing myself, my eldest brother asked me to serve them breakfast since we haven't eaten yet. i was undecided then because i know we're getting late for church,,. but i had no choice. My uncle,,(samuel) was already waiting for us to pick him up at his place that's why i was kind of in a hurry too. But both my brothers were acting like such a lady.. they were too slow.. anyway,, when we got to church, i was right. we were late. we arrived there while they were singing the last song for the praise and worship. My uncle kept complaining and comparing the kind of service they're having there from their service back at San Francisco. it was kind of irritating but ofcourse i cant show him that im getting cranky of him gettting too loud because he's my uncle. anyway, after the service, we went straight to greenhills and ate lunch at freska.. i didnt really eat a lot but i got so full easily cause before we left home, we already ate breakfast. after eating, i started feeling that my tummy's aching.. after shopping and walking for a bit,, we went to starbucks and spend some time together. obviously, i cant say no cause i love frappucccino so much. i took me a while to finish the frapp actually. i normally finish a grade frapp in less than 30 mins but this time,, it took mme like an hour. haha. then,, we went out to meet my cousins.. When we got at my cousins place,,, i still have no space in my tummy but they started preparing dinner. i actually hid in the room so that i woudnt have to eat anymore but my uncle kept looking for me and kept persuading me to eat dinner. I HAD NO CHOICE. poor lady.. :( so here i am now,,, sitting and making this blog with a fully loaded belly. haha.:) good thing i was wearing a dress.,so my huge tummy wasn't really obvious. haha.:)

i did not pig out for the first time!!:))

No comments: